Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines day

Husband took me to White Castle ( my choice) for Valentines Day. It was quite yummy. We walked in and there was a hostess stand like in a more sit down restraunt. The hostess said "do you have a reservation" and I think my husband thought she was joking! There was a little party going on at this WC. It was cute. They took our picture and everything.
Oh and I almost forgot, for lunch he made and served me, turkey manhattan sandwiches. Are those a national thing? It's an openfaced sandwich, w/ mashed potatoes and gravy and turkey on it. I'm normally a don't-let-my-food-touch-each-other kind of girl, but these were wonderful

It's chilly here, and just a tiny sprinkle of snow.

3 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

I tiny sprinkle of snow...is fabulous..my kind of snow!!
I've never heard of that sandwich...but I have to say that it sounds so so yummy. I'll take 2 please!!!

As for white Castle. I've eaten there one...when I was visiting a pals home town in Ohio, they didn't those where I grew up.

Plus....yeah for the hubs taking yo u where you wanted to go..that is always the best kinds of things to do then you are allowed to make the choices... Happy Valentine's Day girlie!!!!
I'm sorry I've been absent from bloglandia- but I've been busy---lol..nope lazy!!! hehehe. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

cinnibonbon said...

PS...thanks for the lovely comment...to my age...LOL. I loved it.. I'm 42 by the way.. I just try to stay young..my 15 yr old reminds me I'm not!!!

Rik no Blog said...

Faria sentido se eu entendesse!