Tuesday, February 17, 2009

gonna be a good day, Tater

Back when I didn't work from home, I had to get up about 6am to be at work by 8am. But since I work from home, and get paid by the call and we don't get many calls before 830, I usually don't get up until 730 now. And because of my depression, I like to sleep. I have a hard time sleeping though. But today, I was supposed to have a health screening for insurance at 645, about 25 miles away from me. So of course I couldn't sleep for some reason. and I had to get up at 530. So I had about 4hours of sleep. Which wouldn't have been a big deal except when I got to the place the screening was supposed to be, one of the branch offices of my husbands job, there was no one there, no signs of life. I drove around some. And we don't have our cell phones anymore to save money. Which was fine normally since we got some pay as you go phones, but time had run out on them too. So I had no way to call (have you tried to find a pay phone lately. They don't exist!). So gave up and came home. soooo sleepy. but my day is nearly over, and I hope to get a good nights rest! I used to get up on my days off pretty early. I didn't want to miss anything. And I didn't want to burn daylight. But a function of my depression is sleep. Sometimes I let myself give in and sleep late, but not often. But I think I'm too hard on myself. Always have been. Maybe I'll just let myself be.

2 comments:

ROBIN said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your nice comment! My camera is a Nikon D60.

Robin, Queens shabby rose

cinnibonbon said...

Ah girl...let go...get that rest. You'd be suprise how refreshing it will make you feel...later on!
Hang in there..!!!!!