Friday, February 27, 2009

used to be

I used to be so much more fun than I am now. It's really sad. I was always making people laugh, being nice, and I prided myself on that. It makes me happy to make someones life a little easier, or nice. Now, I just labor through the days.
My fear is I'll never get back to that other person. My husband doesn't get my sense of humor, he thinks I'm silly. Plus he just looks right through me a lot of times, doesn't even see me.
I think it's from aging, and getting jaded and bitter, just don't see what the point of everything is. Not really a bad day , but not great either

2 comments:

Scrapping4fun said...

thanks for your comments on my blog, much appreciated.

At the moment I'm agreeing wholeheartedly with your sentiments here, feeling the same way! Wonder if its an age thing.

Rik no Blog said...

Faria sentido se eu entendesse!