Saturday, February 28, 2009

oh hello there



This is my brother Bobby, his oldest Danny, who's holding his little one TJ and my dad! My sister took this pic, btw
don't know if posted this but this: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1039153@N21/ is where I worship my love for her
do come join if you're a fan, mmkkaay?
It's 430 pm Saturday, finally done working, at least until Monday:). I desperately need a vacay, but am kind of worried my hours are going to get limited because we've got some new folks working. I hate to give up hours then be short later. Oh well, one day at a time

3 comments:

Pegasus said...

if you need a vacation so much then you should come to TN in June!!!
:0)
Peggy

cinnibonbon said...

Ah girlie...hang in there. You're vacation will come up soon... I know I need this winter to end too. it's drives me bonkers...I want some sun!!! You got any?

take it easy!!!

Rik no Blog said...

Bom!