Wednesday, December 10, 2008

winter cold

I was getting a cold almost 2 weeks ago and thought I licked it. I was too arrogant, I think, because I started getting the sore throat again andwoke up feeling miserable. I know part of feeling horrible is my stress over money. It's constantly on my mind. I'm trying to make myself work 50 hours a week, which is verrrrry hard for me. Hard to be nice for so many hours. But Husbands job has slowed way down because of the weather. So I feel guilty if I don't grab all the hours I can.
anyway, I added a few pictures to my flickr of my Christmas decorations. I really looked at my decorations w/ a new eye this year. There's some cool vintage stuff in there! Like the fancy schmancy peg lady. These were my husbands ornaments, probably from his first wife, who passed away in 1985.

No comments: