Monday, December 15, 2008

UFO to FO

UFO or unfinished objects of the crafty kind, I have plenty. I've started and never finished more than I've finished. But I have to say I've finished several things over the past week or so that even though the quality isn't fab, I'm happy I didn't just toss it aside. ( Also, I've dug out and came across projects I've started and not finished and decided I didn't want to do them anymore! So I gave them away or donated to Goodwill. It's so freeing to do that and not feel guilty.) The birds, for example, and my village. Even that goofy strawberry pie. I handstitched the birds so I could do it in front of the tv w/ Husband which helped.
I made something that was supposed to look like this . I took my favorite sweater that was just too pilly to wear anymore, and held my breath as I cut out the tree. I'll post pictures later. I've wanted to do that project for a year!
And speaking of Silver Bella, I'd love to go next year. I told myself that last year, and to start saving money ahead of time but just didn't work out!

No comments: