Tuesday, December 30, 2008

my latest obsession





These are my latest obsession. Searching the internet they seem to be called Putz houses. I think they're so sweet and unassuming, and a great reason to get glittery, yes? The best thing is, with a few supplies you can really rock this out! This picture is from Papa Teds website I think. I didn't make this, just so you know!! I wish I could make one this pretty!

Edited to add: Here's a couple of great links for directions to make these:

urban Debris

And PapaTed

3 comments:

annemarie said...

This little putz house is darling - where did you find the directions for making them?

annemarie said...

Thanks for the links - this is a must try project!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting this little house. I love the ones on the blog! I just bought my glitter, but have been too intimidated to actually make a house yet. I will check out this site! You are killing me with laughter. One more right but WHITE HUGE WHITE Think caveman days! Happy New Year to you! E