Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ahh the holidays

They're coming, ready or not. I've been working as much as I can bear to. OMG,people stop calling and yelling at me because a picture you ordered won't get there in time. First off, I don't really care, esp if you're mean to me. And secondly, you've lost the true meaning of Christmas, so buuu bye.
I"m the best customer service person anyone would wish for. I'm kind, I go above and beyond, but there's some things I just don't have the power to do!!
Anyway, here's some pics of some misc things I've made. Please comment if you feel inclined; my blog is lonely.

Edit: don't know why I can't get my banner to look right and minus that green line, but oh well!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lisa, I needed a laugh today. Your UFO pig gave me one (took me awhile to get the UFO part) You also brought so many memories back of my call center days at Gooseberry Patch. My gosh we had a lady from Miami Beach, Florida, insisted that we call back the last FedEx delivery guy to send out a $4.95 Country Friends booklet for her party the next day, Christmas Eve. It cost her $25.50 to overnight a dumb booklet. Is everyone in a panic? My favorite Dutch Blue has been blue, and my ittybittybirdy is droopy these days. We haven't told our children yet that my husband will loose his job soon, tree looks so bare. This isn't like me! I think I needed a good Lisa day to just blow off steam! Let's end with a laugh to get us back on track. Look at basketblessed's blog for a good one! Back to work, I've got to earn that paycheck! PS I was known as the Cookie Queen at GBP. I make the best CC's ever. My sister-in-law has a very successful cookie business using my recipies.

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

I like your darling Christmas tree. So pretty.

Merry Christmas
Julie

AJ Bindel said...

Hi there! You were ahead of me in the Feeling Stitchy comment expedition, so here I am! I always like finding out about new crafty blogs, and this is a really great way.

I love the birds you made! And your tree is really lovely. I go ga-ga over white, pink or silver trees.

Hope your holidays are merry and bright!

Truly,
Amy

Mari said...

Ironic isn't it, that what should be a very friendly joyous time of year seems to bring out the worst in some people :) I love your piggies!

Happy Holidays!

PS Visiting from Feeling Stitchy