Saturday, December 6, 2008

weekend

I had hoped it would be a relaxing weekend. And it is a little. I'm not working but Granddaugther stayed the night last night. It was fun but I have so much I want to do. I wanted to try to do a version of this but I don't think I'll be able to do it justice. But I'll try. And my house is a wreck, laundry is overflowing, and I have some Christmas crafts I'd love to do, etc etc. But we got groceries and are set for the week in that way. We have some running around to do which I dread because of weekend shopping traffic! Tomorrow is my nephews going away party. He's joining the Air Force !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How does that Alicia do it? She is the reason I began crafting in February. She is the person who started me on my journey out of depression. I love your banner, I gasped when I saw it! Yeah Christmas! Air Force, great service to be in. I survived 20 years! Have a crafty weekend! E