Thursday, May 21, 2009

post number 101






101 posts of what sometimes I feel like is whining drivel.
Yesterday i spent the afternoon with Madison. she's so vocal and wordy at 2 years old! And so so active. She wore herself and me out. She literally plays until we tie her in her car seat and take her home. I was so sore this morning. But totally worth it.

Here she is playing in the yard. She loved just running and twirling! and who doesn't love a good run and twirl. and that's my husband in the other picture.
It looks like I'm just growing weeds in the second picture. But hopefully this weekend I'll put up a birdbath and some flowers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa, Yeah 101! I have known your blog for almost a year now! I think I am drawn to your blog because it is so honest! I'm where you are in so many respects. Love my family, happy most every day, but boy when the depression hits, I'm knocked out. I have seen a change in your writing. Me, I still struggle with the social aspect of my blog to the point of quiting on a daily basis! I keep going for my self alone. It keeps me off the streets! Have a great Memorial weekend! What a cute baby! E