Sunday, May 17, 2009

99th post


wow, 99 posts. It seems like more.
I've been thinking a lot about the tone of my blog. My mission when I started this blog, and I've had 2 or 3 before this one, was to chart my change. and I don't know that I've changed that much, just done some normal probably mid-life growing. But the tone isn't always positive here. And I know the people who may stumble on my blog may think "hey, if I wanted to hear someone whine, I'd go some where else. I got enough problems of my own." And that's fine, I totally get that because I feel the same way on some blogs.
I debated about purposely making this blog more rah rah look on the bright side. And I do strongly believe what you think about you bring about. And I'm definitely going to start making sure I include positive things on my posts, on purpose. But I'm still changing and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. So there's probably going to be sadness and depression still because that's where I am in life. I feel like I'm about as close to knowing what I want to be when I grow up as a 25 year old.

Happy for today:

~ Sunny weather
~I worked 3 hours today
~got a little yard work done
~quick visit with my sister Mary Kay. This picture is one she took of our parents. I think they look great!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your happy thoughts...but it is your blog and I think you are entitled to put whatever you want...good & bad, happy & sad.

Love the picture of your parents.

Rik no Blog said...

Bom!