Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bored

I'm bored. blah blah. It's been raining all day and Chris didn't get to work today, and tomorrow is out too, unless there's a miracle. I'm sooo sick of worrying about money. It just sucks.
I saw a cool thing on Dave Ramsey on tv Mothers Day. It was 'momprenuers' who called in about what they were doing to make money. Some were tutoring in Chemistry (so you know they're uber smart and probably don'treally need the money). one said she made $4000 last month selling bottle cap hair bows. Can you imagine?? she sells a lot on eBay she said.
This got me thinking about my etsy shop CLICK HERE PLEASE AND SO NO TO THE RECESSION . I added a few prints, just to see what if anything would happen. I really think these are priced too low. But I don't want to change the prices now. Anyway, the only problem with Etsy is there's TOO much on there. So much talent, it's nearly impossible to get noticed, kwim?
Thoughts? Suggestions?
For anyone who comments between now and Sunday night I'll draw a name for a free print of there choice from my shop!

3 comments:

BlessedinTexas said...

I love your prints in your etsy shop!

sassymo said...

Make an icon for your etsy shop and put a link at the top of your blog. Ask friends who have blogs if you can put it on their blogs too. You never know...it might get you some more traffic.

Rik no Blog said...

Faria sentido se eu entendesse!