Tuesday, January 13, 2009

whew, I'll need that martini in a big gulp

I took this afternoon off. Well actually what happened is I couldn't get an answer about my leave from Carnival cruise line so I finally had to drop them as a client. I hated doing that but I couldn't get them answer me about the leave. Which REALLYY pisses me off to no end.
I had a thought today: My life is really opposite of what I want it to be. And that stinks. I'm not where I want to be financially, of course. I'm not where I want to be w/ my life or my career. Nothings really going right. I have no idea how to change that. I really don't. When you have little or no money, and can't count on anything, you really don't have anythign.
I know most of the blogs, if not all, I read are happy and cheery and positive. I'm just not in that kind of a place at all right now. I so wish I were. And I started this blog to be cathartic, not just to have posts of all the positive. Yes, I have a roof over my head, and even food on the table-at least I do right now. I have a job for now and so does Husband-but that could go at any minute. Then what would we do?

1 comment:

FlipFlop Mom said...

You breathe in and take one day at a time... that's all you can do!!! My hubby lost $7.00/ hour a few months ago.. after being a SAHM Part-time worker for many years.. I had to go back to work.. more than I wanted to... but.. I have to be thankful that I Have a job.. hubby has two.. and I sort of have 2 myself...

Keep your chin up!!