Wednesday, January 7, 2009

decision

I decided I'm going to try to get a leave of abscence from one of my clients I've been working. It's a large cruise ship line. I'm not sure why I think that will help me and how I feel. I'll continue to work the walgreens.com. (ugh, I would have thought there was a full moon today judging by the mean hateful people I talked to today. One man had the nerve to ask me "why am I wasting my time talking to you?" after I directed him to the proper place to get his question answered. I just wanted to say "I'm so sure!@ do you realize how DUMB you sound?" or the bitch that said "why didn't you tell me that to begin with?" ummmm maybe because I was answering your first question. And oh, PS I hope someone talks to you as mean as you're talking to me right now)
but anyway.... Just been taking it easy this year. trying to get my head on straight. Our dryer quit yesterday! just out of the blue. It's not even that old, less than 10years old. There's a website for our community called lebanonchatter.com and someone on there has a free one. He said it knocks some, but seems to be fine. i fgure we won't be out anything if we get that one. Hopefully Husband will be able to get off work early enough tomorrow to go pick it up.
I've developed a horrible twitch in my left eye. It goes off the minute a mean person starts talking to me at work, or when my husband is complaining about some wrong thing about the world (so it happens a lot). it's so annoying

No comments: