Saturday, January 24, 2009

today is today



Saw this on MSN.com . thought it was very interesting. Good points.
Anyone got tips for
1-taking good self portraits?
2-the planners you're using this year
3-using applesauce in place of oil in cake mix?
4-what should I do with this?
Should I paint it? Leave it as is? or cover it w/ cool scrapbook paper? It's a tray I got from Goodwill for $2.99. I think it's a little darker than I'd like. I wonder if I should paint it to go with my word of the year? I'd like to use it for serving snacks to myself /and or having a place to keep projects I'm working on to carry into the living room to watch TV w/ Dh.

1 comment:

Pegasus said...

the tray looks to have a nice texture to it...I'd hate to cover it up completely. But, yes, go for the decorating! :0)
Peggy