Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DAy 6

I started this blog to keep me on track with this project365change. But I'm feeling like so far day 6 I haven't done much to change my life. Rooted in all this is not knowing what the hell I want to be when I 'grow up'. I'm 40 and honestly don't have a clue. There's lots of things I like, like sewing, fashion, scrapbooking, eating, reading. I work from home as a customer service rep but it's not like that's my lifes goal. How do people figure out what the want to do? Does everyone just know?
I'd thought at one time I'd like to go back to school but there's no money for that. And anyway, I don't know what I'd go back to school for.
I feel so lost and confused. time to go back to day 1 and re-read what my goals are and start figuring out how to achieve them. I'm not going to get there by sleeping until 1030 like I did the other day. So on the agenda for tomorrow
1-real work out, not this half assed shit.
2-organize bathroom drawers and linen closet.

that should keep me busy.
check back in tomorrow

No comments: