Wednesday, September 24, 2008

day 13

I missed a few days, yes! The wedding was good, a lot of fun. Tiring. And I'm just the grooms aunt!
As far as goals go: well listen to this dumb sob story: I went to mop my kitchen floor. I couldn't find the bucket. And the mop is holding up some drywall in the laundry room ( don't ask). So i bought a new bucket, drove home, and right there in the canteloup patch was my other bucket. Anyway , it still hasn't been mopped but baby steps you know?
Food wise, it's going ok. I haven't worked out again due to total laziness. When I have to work later I sleep so late, I'm almost embarassed. I know that's a function of my depression though.
So today my goal is to get the laundry put away and maybe mop the floor.

1 comment:

rainbow lisa said...

hi lisa!
thanks for visiting my blog :)

the "lisa to my martin" refers to my husband & i...
i am lisa & he is martin, so i guess that would only make sense to those that know us? ;)
sorry for the confusion!
-xo-
lisa