Saturday, September 13, 2008

Day 2

I woke up actually feeling pretty good which is really unusual. It may be due to not having any of this or these and not a one of these . Which is highly unusual for me. But I'll have some tonight I'll just bet.
anyway, I woke up felling energetic and starting thinking about how I didn't want this blog to look dull. Or not only will no one want to read it but I won't want to post on it! I knew there was a way to do it, but that took a few tries and a couple of hours to figure out. I should have been probably cleaning the kitchen which is on the list for the weekend. But I didn't.
I also worked for 2 hours ( I work from home for a large cruise line and a large retail drugstore, taking customer service calls). And I'm due to work another 90 minutes in a while too.
Thrilling, yes?

So The List.

1-lose 20 lbs and get in great shape.
2-save money. I figured out how much extra I'd have to make in a week to pay off my credit card. It's not as bad as I thought :) . But that maybe overshooting a bit. I'm not sure where'd I'd find the time or energy to work more hours. So maybe I'll make the goal to have the debt cut in half in 365 (now 364 days. Or should I have a start date after I've decided what I want to do??? No, 365 days from Sept 11).
3. Keeping a better house. Ok, I need make sure I have tons of rubber gloves. Because I hate getting all sloppy and wet when I'm cleaning. This also means purging. I'm not bad about keeping things, but I'm bad about not getting rid of what I should get rid of. Does that make sense?

I think that's all I can handle just now. And that's ok. I'm not going to beat myself up about the list needing to be bigger or whatever.
I'm out like a trout for now.

1 comment:

Jamie Bo Bamie said...

Love the banner!
As for the saving money to pay off debt, instead of working all of those extra hours, maybe there is somewhere else you can cut corners? Even silly things like using a power strip and unplugging things (TV, microwave, etc.) when not in use saves like 5$ a month per item. Well either way, good luck with your goals, I'm sure you will reach them.