Saturday, August 22, 2009

for all the whining I do!




For all the whining I do you'd think I was really bad off. I'm not in an abusive relationship, my husband in fact adores me. I have a job, we own our home (well in 8 years we will, lol!) heck we even own land in KY. My husband has a job, we're relatively healthy. we have until Obama messes it up, decent health insurance.
I'm at the end of my first round of Abilify and I don't think I'm going to keep taking it. the mood swings and just the overall feeling after that first really good week just aren't worth it.
I also saw a new yoga studip in town and I think I'll at least check out a few classes.
The third picture above is an embroidery project by Stephanie Tillman. How funny. it says "no she is not wearing two scrunchies!" it's called middle school bunnies. perfect title! All her projects are so funny.

Luz asked what brand of eyelashes I used in my last picture.They're Andrea/modlash starter kit. The glue came in it and they were about $7 at Walgreens. Can't be that!

4 comments:

Diane B. said...

that embroidery project made me snort! hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

Local gas stations and convenience stores appear to be newport cigarettes experiencing an uptick in sales over the last couple of weeks as the Oneida Indian Nation’s supply of mainstream brand cigarettes dwindles.But earlier this year Kinley Tshering, then a media consultant in the capital, Thimphu, discussed with friends over drinks the jailing of a Buddhist monk for three years for possessing $3 worth of tobacco, one of the first to be prosecuted under a new law banning public smoking cheap newport cigarettes.

admiano said...

hilarious

Rik no Blog said...

Bom!