Tuesday, August 4, 2009

day 2 of 30 days to no regrets

Tasra's makin' us think again! lol
1- If you were certain your life would end in 30 days, what would be your biggest regret? Why?

I would regret not trying harder at things...stuff. because I'm better than that.

2 What area of your life are you suffering from Someday Syndrome? (SS=one day, when, if only) oh definitely my Mary Kay life.

3 What metaphor would describe your life if you were fully awake and engaged?
No stopping me

4-Find a symbol to represent your metaphor and post it somewhere to remind you.

Maybe the stop sign with a big black line through it.

2 comments:

cinnibonbon said...

Ummm..this is a tough one!! I don't like to think about me dying. I plan not to!! LOL
Hey I thought you where at your new blog.

Rik no Blog said...

Faria sentido se eu entendesse!