Friday, August 7, 2009

30 days

Tasra and the gang are on day 4 of 30 days to live challenge. I may be a day behind, not sure. But that's ok with me , since Tasra's got all this on her blog, I can catch if I need to.
My ongoing challenge and confession:

I'm afraid I'm not good enough to succeed in Mary Kay Cosmetics. Or have a peaceful life. By peaceful, I mean being able to sleep well knowing my future is finacially secure. That's my big worry, that in 10 years my husband will be almost 60 and I'm afraid he won't physically be able to work. That leaves us so little time to save. He's healthy now pretty much, but he's a heavy smoker, high cholestorol, overweight a big. But in these uncertain times of living paycheck to paycheck....
I was brought up in a large Catholic family, I didn't get the attention I wanted and needed. my folks did the best they could and I won't fault them. we have a good relationship but I still carry that guilt and feeling of "am I worthy"

1 comment:

McMGrad89 said...

You ARE worthy as you are creation of God and loved by Christ and as they said when I was a kid, God doesn't make junk.

Good luck on your 30 day challenge. I have been a slacker this summer in my MK business, but I know if you put your mind to it, that it can be the means of support for your family should it come down to that.

Thanks for sharing,
Annemarie (mommyvictory)