Saturday, April 11, 2009

whoa sinuses, who's the boss here

evidently, they (the sinuses) are the boss. And they're raising hell.
Had a great time with Madison Tuesday. She had a little stuffy nose (lil bit, as she sweetly says). And of course I got sick after she left. Must have been all the kisses I was stealing from here! lol.
So I didn't work hardly at all this week which sux for my pay check but what can I say? I was/am sick. Tomorrow's Easter and I'll probably spend it home sick instead of going to my parents. My husband has taken good care of me, stopping to get me junk food * and stuff.
Speaking of husbands, we celebrated our 15 year anniversary. He got me a bug:



I've wanted one of them for a while, and was bidding on one on ebay. Then I accidently bought it! But I got a good deal and it's on its way. I dreamed they delivered it today, but no such luck.


* my weight, omg, it's over 144! I'm only 5 feet. But it was weird, when I saw the scale I didn't get mad or scared. I just said ok it's time. time stop all the junk food, drinking, etc. And I didn't even feel stressed the way I normally due when I think about changing my eating habits. Today when Chris got me 'junk' food, it was a grilled chicken sandwich, and yes fries too. But that's probably all I'm likely to eat because of not being able to taste much. Yesterday I followed good sensible guidelines and ate good. And as soon as I'm not sick I'll start working out again. I know this weight will come off, I'm not even worried. I'm not obsessing over what I can't have or anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope those sinus' feel better soon!

I will never understand weight gain, it seems to happen so easily at times!