Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what? who said that






Picture one Stations of the Cross my dad made in my (well the church I grew up in) church.

Picture two my original quote and the wall hanging I made for it

Picture three my mom , my sister Elizabeth in the back in red, my sister Mary Kay in blue and my sister Sandra on the end. The rest are some of my neices.

My weekend at Creating Keepsakes Convention in Louisville was ok. It was exhausting but fun to see all the scrapbook products. I really didn't take any pictures at the convention either. it was kind of crowded, but no too bad.

Things that are weighing down the brain and mood:

TAXES. Please tell me I'm not the only one not done? I have an appointment to get them done Thursday, and I'm petrified. I guess I'm just in denial. We've owed in the past so it's always a crapshoot and I'm always surprised by the outcome. This year with working from home, I'm sure it'll be a mess. ugh.

WEIGHT: but what else is new.

NOSE: it runs all the time

HOUSE: it's a wreck.

oh well

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! Great post. Amazing work your from your Dad. What a great photo of your family! Lisa, your brain sounds like mine. Do you suffer from depression? I do, and it's a constant battle to just not throw in the towel. I can feel the weight on my brain all of the time. Some times it lifts, but not often. I exhaust myself keeping busy to keep from noticing it. How about you? Anyway, I am so glad you had fun at the convention! Take care, E