Sunday, March 8, 2009

time change

we never did the time change thing her in Indiana until a few years ago. And it kind of messes me up. Just this weird feeling of missing time. groggy.

Today was a good day. My brother,Brad, was in town for a few days from TX. I haven't seen him in a year! And that was when he was in the hospital w/ bad pnemonia. He looked good. Put on some much needed weight in my opinion. He needs a woman though. Just a good normal woman. All my sisters and my other brother and even some neices and nephews all got together for lunch. Good food, LOTS of laughs, and a tour of my church (still call it that even though I don't go there) getting an inside face lift. My dad is really excited about it and proud, so he wanted us to see it. He's making some frames, I think for the stations of the cross, for it too. That will be a legacy hopefully for years to come.I'll post pictures soon.

Here's to a great warm weather week.

1 comment:

Rik no Blog said...

Faria sentido se eu entendesse!