Saturday, November 29, 2008

I probably shouldn't have

but I just at a double cheesburger from Mcdonalds. psst it was really good!

washing it down w/ a martini! hey, it's Saturday night, I'm allowed!

No snow here yet :( but soon, I'm sure. Last blizzard in 2007 I got pregnant. I later miscarried but I still have a soft spot for blizzards and the coziness!
And am excited about this blog I just found: http://notesfromthefrugaltrenches.com/

I worked today for about 7 hours today, then went to leave to return a book to the library that was due today. My car wouldn't start :( really bummed about that. I think it's the starter, Husband thinks it's just the battery. Let's hope he's right! And my library book is now overdue!! OH no. I love the library. We had bookmobiles when I was a kid. A big RV type vehicle filled w/ books that drove out to remote areas (we weren't that remote but in the late 70's early 80's I guess it kind of was). The man who drove it was kind of mean, I was really afraid of him. I'd run in grab what looked good and try to get out without making eye contact. I lived in fear of overdue books now.

Until tomorrow.

No comments: