Sunday, November 30, 2008

4 am snow

Husband got up at 4:00 to go hunting. He thought he'd gotten the car/monterro jumped. But it wouldn't start. He got me up to ask him to give him a lift to his buddy's house so I'd have a running vehicle here. As I layed there trying to figure out how to get out of it , err I mean wake up, I started remembering a dream I was having about going on a cruise. It was funny. Then I started having craft visions of some items made of felt! They're going to be cute if I can get what's on my brain to come out my hands. I'm going to try to sketch them so I don't forget.

Dog was crying to go out so I took him quickly. It was snowing! big beautiful fluffy flakes. I smiled up at God and did a little spinny twirl. It only lasted 15 minutes or so though.
And then Husband got the montero started so off he went and here I am! At 4:38 am. I'll probably snooze a bit and pray for snow and safe travels for my Husband.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! What a magical day, and what an adorable grandchild! Luck, lucky woman! E (PS Our skies were so grey today I thought for sure we would get your snow, only rain)